Business: HR support and Coaching
My coaching approach is custom made and I will be your independent trustee
Do you ever think or feel:
- How do I balance business success with personal happiness?
- Do I consolidate my company, grow my company or sell my company?
- I don’t feel I can be my authentic self.
- I need courage and insight to make an important professional choice.
- The same problems and bad habits keep recurring.
- On the outside I lead a perfect life, personal and professional, but in my head often I’m restless or anxious.
- It feels I always “have” to do things in stead of “wanting” to do things.
What is a good reason to call a coach?
There are many reasons why people hire a coach. Any goal you want to accomplish, within reasonable boundaries off course, is attainable with a coach. Success, happiness and inner peace remain the most important goals of the majority of business people.
What can I do for your employees as a coach?
- Manager coaching: to enhance skills and be true to themselves as a leader.
- Talent coaching; to discover how much potential your company has with undiscovered and not-used talents.
- Skill coaching: sometimes a valued employee just needs to improve a necessary skill to be more effective.
- Team coaching: do you want to create more team spirit or resolve team comflicts?
- Coaching to support organisational growth or change processes.
- Outplacement; transitions in career.
HR consultancy and support
- Recruitment and talent management
- Training and education program
- Mediation in conflicts or/and outplacement
- Health and reintegration coach
- interim HR
- Changemanagement and organisational turnarounds.
- Practical HR matters and procedures
Down to business, hands-on, and low key are some credentials that I mention. Value for money.